Policies and Procedures
· A five-hour time limit is placed on Wedding events. This does not include your ceremony time if applicable.
· For timing purposes (not a limit), dinner service takes approximately 60-90 minutes.
· All events must end by your contracted time. Lakeland Manor must be completely vacated by 1:00 am. Please arrange transportation accordingly.
· Last call will be 30 minutes prior to conclusion of the event.
· All setup for events must take place 2 hours prior to your event unless approved by Dominique, or Nicole.
Lakeland Manor’s Policies and Procedures
· Decorations or displays brought onto the premises must be approved by Lakeland Manor. Items may not be attached to any walls, drapes, floors or ceilings with nails, staples, tape or by any other means.
· Wax candles must be fully enclosed and melted wax must be disposed of properly.
· Glitter and confetti are not permitted in any form.
· Lakeland Manor does not provide linens and tables to the DJ or Photo Booth’s.
· In accordance with the State of Michigan Liquor Control Commission all beer, wine, and spirits consumed on premise must be purchased and served by the foodservice managing licensee.
· Any event serving alcohol must use a Lakeland Manor TIPS certified bartender for the entire event.
· NO SHOTS/NO ROCKS
Lakeland Manor Policies
· No food other than cake may be brought into this facility.
· Per Macomb County Health Department regulations, leftover food must be disposed of at the conclusion of all events. If you have questions regarding this please contact our local Health Department at: 586-466-6800.
· Lakeland Manor is not responsible for damage or loss of any personal property. In addition, the client is solely responsible for any damage done to the facility or its properties the day of the event
· A specified deposit is required to secure a date at Lakeland Manor. This will be subtracted from your total bill.
· Accepted Deposit types include cash, check or any major debit card.
· By making a deposit toward your event you hereby acknowledge that you’ve read, understood, and agree to Lakeland Manor’s Policies, and Payment Schedule.
· All additional payments must be cash or certified check.
14 days prior to your event
· The final payment and any menu choices are due 14 days before your event date.
· No changes to the event, room plans, or menu can be made after your 14 days prior.
· Submit a guest list to Lakeland Manor 14 days before the event date.
· Final billing will reflect the actual number of guests served or the guaranteed minimum head count, whichever is greater.
· Any food options followed by an asterisk (*) is an additional price per person as set by LM.
· All prices are subject to 6% sales tax and 18% service charge
· Credit Card payments are subject to a 3.2% service charge.
· Groups requesting exemption from state sales tax must submit a tax-exempt certificate (Michigan Dept. of Treasury form 3372) upon confirming their catering with a deposit. Failure to submit this document prior to the event date will result in the sales tax being applied without refund.
· Gratuity to staff is not included in the total cost of this proposal unless noted and is not mandatory.
Required Guest List
· All events will be required to provide a copy of their guest list to Lakeland Manor no later than 10 days before the event date.
· While children aged 5 and under are not charged for, they will need to be included on the provided guest list and be clearly marked as being 5 and under. All others will be billed at the contracted rate.
· Please include vendors such as photographers, wedding coordinators, photo booth attendants, DJs and/or band members when providing your final guest counts. They will be charged for the contracted amount per person.
We are dedicated to excellent service and amazing meals. Our team at Lakeland Manor is committed to executing the event of your dreams.
Lakeland Manor Banquet and Catering
26211 Harper Ave. St. Clair Shores, Mi, 48081
Phone: 586-773-2211 Fax: 586-285-5225
Mon - Fri 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Sat - 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sun - By Appointment